Pellissippi State Veterans Welcome Form
Veterans wishing to apply for educational benefits (except students who transfer from regionally accredited schools) must submit high school/GED transcripts and/or transcripts from accredited colleges attended. All veterans and Guard/Reserve recipients must submit a DD-214 copy to the Admissions and Records Office for transfer credit evaluation. These documents must be submitted within the first semester of attendance or further registration for courses will not be permitted.
Steps To Apply for VA Benefits with PSCC
- Complete a PSCC admissions application by clicking here.
- After receiving your PNumber (PSCC Student ID number), please fill out the Veterans Affair Welcome Form (below).
- Submit required documentation to the Veterans Affairs office at email@example.com or fax to 865-539-7691.
- Please check your myPellissippi account for outstanding requirements.
- Once your file is complete, please e-mail the VA School Certifying Official at firstname.lastname@example.org after you have registered for classes.