Pellissippi State Scholarship Application
Pellissippi State awards numerous scholarships based on talent, academic achievement and/or financial need. By submitting this application, you will be considered for any scholarships for which you may be qualified.
In order to be considered for scholarships at Pellissippi State, you must have on file the following:
- Application for Admission
- Official high school transcript or equivalent
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. This form determines your financial need. Most of the scholarships are need-based, and if you do not complete the FAFSA, you will not be considered for any scholarships.
- Recent high school graduates: Scholarship Letter of Recommendation Form (filled out online) from high school guidance counselor, a teacher or a recognized professional person such as an employer
- Returning students: Scholarship Letter of Recommendation Form from faculty advisor or recognized professional person such as an employer
- Complete the Student Information Section: Complete the student information section (next page) of the scholarship application.
- Have Your Reference Complete The Letter of Recommendation: Upon completion of the student information section, you will be given a link to send to your reference. Your reference will then be able to go online and complete the Letter of Recommendation portion of the scholarship application.
- Application is Complete! Once both the student information and reference sections have been received, your entire scholarship application will have been submitted!
Students are only notified if a scholarship is awarded; if they do not receive a postal letter from the Foundation Office, no award has been granted. The Financial Aid Office can not provide information on the status of the review.