Request An Official Pellissippi State Transcript: Former Student

This Page Is For Previous Pellissippi State Students Only (not currently enrolled in classes)

Students currently enrolled in classes at Pellissippi State must request their transcripts via myPellissippi.

Transcript requests being sent to an entity other than a college or university must use options two or three.

Option #1: Online: Request An Official Transcript To Be Sent To Another College/University

In order to submit forms online, you will need to create a free account in our online forms processing system, Dynamic Forms.

If you've never created a Dynamic Forms account, please follow the steps below:

  • Go to the form here.
  • Select 'Create New Account'
  • Fill out the form to create a Dynamic Forms account.
  • After you submit this form, check the e-mail address you included when creating your account. Look for the subject: "Activate Your Account." If you don't see it in your Inbox, check your SPAM folder.
  • In this e-mail, there will be a link to activate your Dynamic Forms account. After clicking on this link, you will be directed to fill out the form.

Option #2: Come to any campus and request transcripts (NOTE: transcripts can only be printed at the Hardin Valley campus.)

Option #3: Print And Fill Out The Transcript Request Form

All of the fields are required; leaving an entry field blank may mean that your request is not accepted. The form requires an actual signature, not an electronic signature.

You may submit the printed paper form via postal mail or fax. Electronic submissions are not accepted.

  • Mailing Address
    • Admissions and Records Office
      Pellissippi State Community College
      P.O. Box 22990
      Knoxville, TN 37933-0990\
  • Fax:
    • 865-539-7689